Sunday, July 18, 2010

Monday Blues

Have u guys ever felt like drowning?
I have (literally it did happen to me once/ twice-scary!)
I feel so suffocated, as if I'm about to lost my breath.
I duno why such thing happen (to me),
Sometimes I can get depress and annoyed for no specific reasons.
but
maybe because I'm tooooo tired or tooooo stress
Today, I miss my husband soooo bad.
Hopefully he can transfer here, easier for our family to "expand" hahaha.
Anyhow,
if any of you have any interesting hobbies or new plans ahead, let me know,
who know I'll might be interested and start a new hobby too

Happy Monday

p/s I think I have Monday Blues huhu =(

2 comments:

  1. I like the part "easily for our family to expand" hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha,mi tu. amat ba,tsh ka berkembang family nti ndai roy d2 haha

    ReplyDelete